Under Construction Artists For Earthquakes is an activist group concerned with issues of sustaining livability and arts culture in Vapid City. We seek a solution to this city's housing and arts crises by promoting a 'quake-positive' agenda including social activism and seismic instigation.
MAYOR WILLIE WINGNUT WON'T LISTEN TO USFor further information please email QuakeNow@ArtistsForEarthquakes.org.
MAYBE HE'LL LISTEN TO THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT
Artists For Earthquakes periodically engages in actions to voice our support for the Seismic Solution to Vapid City's current woes. Future plans include:
To receive notices of future Artists for Earthquakes activities, meetings, and news, please submit your email address:
- open call for a mathematician to calculate the resonant frequency of the peninsula
- distribution of Earthquake Provocation Kits and pro-quake propaganda
- outdoor pro-quake rally - performances by evicted bands, lots of drum troupes, pro-earthquake speeches, and a general good time for all
- ongoing performance by the elite Hayward Fault Tapdancing Corps (already in progress)
- promotion of earthquake preparedness and training (we don't want to see humans hurt, just property values.)
Links of interest: